Here’s what is pouring in the Tap Room:
- Odell Collusion - 5.9% ABV This year’s Fort Collins Collaboration for American Craft Beer Week brewed with our friends from Funkwerks and Pateros Creek. wanted to try a Hefe Yeast with a non-wheat beer and this is the product. Notes of clove and apples play with a subtle hoppiness to balance the sweet esters.
- Plug In Pale Ale - Brewed in collaboration with Drive Electric Northern Colorado and in celebration of our first EV Charging Stating, Plug In is a light crisp pale with subtle malt and hop balance.
- Criss Cross Pale Ale - 5.6% ABV A single hop brew using a new Perle Cross variety. Hop growers are constantly developing new varieties and this one is a triploid Perle species. Lettting the hop variety shine by itself gives us and the growers a chance understand the hop completely.
- Press Pale Ale - 4.4% ABV or the Coloradoan’s 140th Anniversary we got together decided on a unique beer style. A light refreshing pale ale with coffee. A light blonde roast was blended with the brew in secondary. Press Pale Ale for all the writers up late with coffee, and all of the readers up early to read it.
- Float - 6.5% ABV Dark malts, brown sugar and unsweetened bakers chocolate were used to create this delicious style.
- Golden Ale - 5% ABV Golden Ale was our first beer sold. The beer was brewed from 1980 until 1992 when it was replaced with Rileys Red. We followed the original recipe with the exception of the modernizing step of a small amount of dry hopping. You will find this beer clean, smooth, and refreshing.